O'Reilly Learning Platform
O'Reilly Learning Platform will no longer be available to ACM members as of July 1, 2022. Please finish your reading/training by 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2022.
If you wish to continue using O'Reilly, you can become a subscriber using a special offer for ACM members. Use promo code ACM10022 to receive an introductory one-year subscription for $399 (plus VAT/Tax). (The promo code will remain active until July 15, 2022.) This offer will allow you to have full access to the O’Reilly platform which includes live training, live case studies and virtual conferences, hands-on, interactive learning scenarios, machine-learning driven search for quick answers and more.
To take advantage of this offer you will just need to subscribe directly at O’Reilly, and enter this promo code ACM10022 on the plans and payments page. (If you are currently logged in, you will need to logout and access the link again.) You will need to use an email address other than your ACM account email address and unfortunately, O'Reilly is unable to move over your history from your ACM account, but there is a way to easily recreate your playlists. Here are the steps:
1. Go into your playlist, and click "Share"
2. Select "Public Playlist"
3. From there you can either copy a link to it, or email it to yourself.
4. From your new account, open the playlist and click the symbol on the right that looks like files.
5. Duplicate your playlist in the new account. This will give you control over the local copy.
6. Delete the original playlist.